Kits are made by us in the UK (at our premises in Hampshire) and include:
- Posts and uprights in satin anodised aluminium
- 1 groove in slimline posts, 2 or 4 grooves in standard posts
- posts in 50mm (standard) or 40mm (slimline) diameter
- Cross-bars 19 x 32mm diameter, grooves top and bottom
- Bases in 8mm steel, powder-coated in silver-grey. Available in a range of sizes.
Uprights and posts have 8mm grooves to take panels.
We can provide acrylic, foam board or ACM panels to fit frames.
For single-base frames, full height panels may be able to sit on the base instead of using a cross-bar at the bottom. This depends on the width of the display and the type and thickness of the material being used for the panel.